The benefits to you are:
- An independent assessment of the quality of your advice to help you tailor your quality improvement programmes.
- A tailored report centred on your specific users’ needs and preferences.
- Support for policy leaders and managers to help them improve the quality advice.
- Workshops to help your team focus on key issues.
- A measure that you can use for annual reporting purposes.
- Access to NZIER benchmarking club events where you can learn from your peers and hear about the improvement processes that have worked well in other agencies.
- Confidence that you are getting first-rate quality guidance based on a robust evaluation approach backed up with highly experienced and insightful reviewers.