Who will be the winners and losers from COVID-19? History says don’t be presumptuous. Former Head of School of Government and economic historian Gary Hawke explains in the final of the NZIER COVID Insight series.
The earlier COVID Insights in this series are listed below
- Inflexibility a challenge for the agrifood sector - NZIER Insight 93
- Regulators are the new diplomats – the role of IRC in a post-COVID world - NZIER Insight 92
- Is dairy our biggest achievement or yesterday’s news? NZIER Insight 91
- Land-based industries see New Zealand through tough COVID times - NZIER Insight 90
- Migration after Covid-19 - NZIER Insight 89
- COVID-19: The recovery ahead - NZIER Insight 88
- Tourism beyond Covid-19 - Is the future sustainable, local and green?
- Targeting support for rural communities in the COVID-19 recovery
- Pandemic uncertainty: NZIER points to key planning issues - NZIER Insight 85
- New Zealand’s pandemic response: Best practice or just a practice run? NZIER Insight 84